Showing all 10 results
Amalfi paper menu cards for your wedding.
In this category all the available models currently produced by the paper mill, selected and divided to make easier and understandable the choice of the right model.
Each type differs from the other in size or color of the cardboard.
All wedding menus are produced according to the traditional rules of production preserved over time by the Amatruda, who still make this fine paper that has become a global pride.
The paper with which the wedding menu cards are made is suitable for printing with laser or inkjet technology.
It is also recommended for all writing applications such as calligraphy and watercolor decoration with different techniques depending on the weight.
- Amalfi paper cards and envelopes (0)
- Amalfi paper wedding invitations (89)
- A4 "Amatruda" wedding invitation (3)
- Amalfi paper invitations sampling (1)
- Customized timeline (1)
- Decorated Amalfi paper invitations (11)
- Ivory A5 wedding invitation (8)
- Ivory wedding invitation set with A4 sheets (5)
- LR Line wedding invitation (2)
- Wedding invitation ivory - Album style opening (5)
- Wedding invitation ivory - Classic Cards (5)
- Wedding invitation ivory - Set with long card (4)
- Wedding invitation ivory - Single card and envelope (2)
- Wedding invitation ivory - Single classic cards (5)
- Wedding invitation ivory - Square (6)
- Wedding invitation ivory - with ANGELO A4 Sheet (5)
- Wedding invitation Ivory with flowers (6)
- Wedding invitation ivory with straw (6)
- Wedding invitation pink avory (6)
- Wedding invitation pink with straw (4)
- Wedding invitation with flowers - A4 sheet (4)
- White wedding invitations (4)
- Ceramic style postcards on Amalfi paper (11)
- Church and receptions (60)
- Diaries, writing and notebooks (282)
- Drawing and painting (35)
- Fine Art Collections (32)
- Gift Idea (6)
- Laser cut Amalfi paper (14)
- Letter paper boxes (36)
- Pencil holder & pouches (2)
- PROMO (4)
- Satin ribbons (7)
- Stamps and sealing wax (11)
- The embossed Amalfi paper (3)